In order to qualify and maintain a relationship with Faith in the Family International as a Member Ministry, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Subscribe to the FFI Core Beliefs (Statement of Faith) without mental reservation.
- Complete and submit the FFI Member Ministry Application along with a one-time application fee of $375.00.
- Covenant to live a consistent Christian life before God and men.
- Be willing to operate under the authority of the FFI Board of Directors and abide by policies implemented and carried out by the Executive Director of Faith in the Family International.
- Acknowledge receipt and comprehension of FFI Member Ministry Handbook by returning the acknowledgement page in the handbook, upon acceptance as a Member Ministry.
- Account for ministry activity by participating in a simple annual audit of ministry activity.
- Accept responsibility for creating an annual budget forecast and generating the funding necessary to operate your Ministry Program. Counsel and assistance are available from the FFI Home Office staff upon request.
- Raise a minimum of $5,000 per year to maintain ministry membership (subject to review).